Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bad Day

What is it lately? I've been having some really bad days. Yesterday Liz, Roman and my mom had a stomach virus. Today Sophie has a cold, which in and of itself is not bad, but its complicated by the fact that she fell the other day and hurt her mouth and nose pretty bad. That makes for some pretty painful sneezing. I didn't charge up my Treo and as such I think I missed my staff meeting tonight at the cell phone store. And not just missed it, but Bia probably called for me several times and I didn't answer. I think the right thing to do now is to call her. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Update: I spoke with Bia and there was no meeting tonight. Pheww! She said the store had a less than stellar day though. Hopefully traffic will pick up and hopefully I can start closing some business deals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home