Monday, October 23, 2006

Anniversary

Today is my 2nd wedding anniversary. Congratulations to Liz and I. A lot of people talk about how difficult marriage is - oh, and it is, don't get me wrong. But it makes it so much easier when you marry the right person. Spending the day with my wife and children really made me think "what if I had married somebody else?" I don't think I would be nearly as happy as I am now. I don't think anybody else could be a better partner for me then Liz. She's extrordinarly patient with me, my family and our kids. She's smart. We get the same things and laugh at the same humor. We both can have our bad moods, but that is so transitory. Since we've known each other (about 10 years) I've become a completely different person and a lot of that has to do with her influence in my life. I appreciate that about her and I hope I never lose her.

PS - I didn't mean for this to be a real sloppy post, but I was just typing what I felt when I felt it.

PPS - Big shout out to Jess in the Wicked Witch of the West for givng me a voice mail reminder of my anniversary. I appreciate that you remembered and I appreciate that you thought to remind me (thankfully I didn't forget). You're the man for doing such thoughtful things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home