Monday, February 13, 2006

Cold Sweat

Today, around 4:45 p.m., I unexplainably broke out in a cold sweat. I started shivering, felt nauseous, my heart started palpitating. I was on a phone call with a prospective client. What do you do? I started to rationalize just hanging up the phone and calling back later (maybe tomorrow), telling him that I don't know why we lost our connection. But I hung in there, and started feeling better in about five minutes. I still don't know what that was about.

I had dinner with my grandmother tonight. She made vegetable and beef soup. Not my favorite, but it is still a very good soup. I really enjoyed the jalapeno cornbread.

I've been using Saft v8.2.5 for about a day now and so far I'm pretty pleased with it. Now Safari has almost all of the functionality of Firefox plus the inherent benefits of being a native Cocoa application operating within Mac OS X. The only function that I'm missing at this point (besides the speed, that's a moot point) is the ability to search Flickr, Technorati, and Odeo all within the browser's search field. I still need to poke around Pimp My Safari to find out what other goodies I can use to make Safari a much more powerful application.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home